Bell County is a rural town in Queensland, Australia’s Western Downs Region. It is located in the foothills of the Bunya Mountains, surrounded by rolling farmland hills.
The town has a population of around 500 people and is a popular tourist destination for those looking for a taste of country life in Australia.
The Bell Biblical Gardens, the Bellview Pub, and the Jimbour Station are just a few of the attractions in Bell County.
The Bell Biblical Gardens is a one-of-a-kind attraction that features a collection of plants and sculptures depicting the Bible’s story.
The Bellview Pub is a traditional Australian pub serving delicious pub food and cold beer.
Jimbour Station is a historic cattle station where visitors can learn about the area’s history and live the lifestyle of a working cattle station.
Bell County is a great place to enjoy the outdoors in addition to its attractions. The town is surrounded by walking trails and bike paths, and it is also a popular fishing and camping destination.
Visitors can also visit the Bunya Mountains National Park, which is only a short drive from Bell County.
Here are some of the things you can do in Bell County, Queensland:
- Learn about the Bible’s story through plants and sculptures at the Bell Biblical Gardens.
- At the Bellview Pub, you can enjoy a traditional pub meal and a cold beer.
- Take a tour of Jimbour Station to learn about the area’s history and the life of a working cattle station.
- Take a walk or ride your bike on one of the many trails in the area.
- Go fishing or camping in one of the many lakes and rivers in the area.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Bunya Mountains National Park on a day trip.
If you’re looking for a rural escape in the heart of the Darling Downs, Bell County is the place to be. Bell County has something for everyone, with its friendly locals, unique attractions, and breathtaking scenery.